Monday, March 16, 2009

Coosa Valley Photo Pictures

So, these pictures are a little older, but I had to put them on here! I'm a little behind, but it never hurts to post.... He's about 8 months old in these! I thought that they were just too cute not to share, and I'm just having time to do it! These pictures were taken by Chris at Coosa Valley Photography. If anyone is considering a "photo op" soon, you should really give him a call. He does EXCELLENT work, as you can see! He's done our wedding pictures, engagement pictures, as well as many, many more!!! Check his website out... www.coosavalleyphoto.com. You will be so impressed! Not only are the shots great, but he can do some wonderful things through the world of editing.... you will see one edited shot below! It's just GORGEOUS!!!
Okay, so enough about me an Chris right? haha! Let's get to the main focus....CARTER! Wait, is there anyone else in the world BUT him? haha! That is all it seems there is!
He sticks his tongue out ALL THE TIME!
There is another shot with that tongue! :)

I loved this... It was more a candid. We were in the process of changing his clothes and Chris snapped this one...I thought it was too cute though!


Is this the cutest face or what?


I loved the drool here! haha!


Sweetest picture EVER!


What a michevious grin! :)

We took advantage of a photo op! Mazzie and Mommy had to have their pictures made with him too! We loved that he was waving here!
Mommy loves you Carter!!!

Edited photo...BEAUTIFUL!


He looks like SUCH a little man!

Put that tongue up silly boy!


Loving on the giraffe!


I think he was laughing in this one...


At the beginning of the shoot. He wasn't quite sure what was going on yet!

1 comment: