Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where dreams come true!!!!

This past week, we went on vacation to Daytona Beach, FL. We were due to come home on Saturday, but decided to extend our vacation for one more day and hit up the land of the wonderful Mickey Mouse.....DISNEY WORLD!!! Graham and I really wanted Carter to get to see Mickey since he LOVES him sooooo much! We had a great (busy and hot) day and really enjoyed getting to see Carter's cartoons come to life! This place is just SOOO magical. I haven't had my pictures developed yet or put them on the computer so below is just a few of the pictures from our Disney Photopass. Thanks Disney!!!!

Carter got to meet Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Tigger, and Pooh. Below are pictures of MM and DD. There's lots others on my camera, so I will get those posted later!
Enjoy!!!
Walking up to meet Donald. He didn't want to be around the characters by himself. We HAD to hold him! :)
Giving Donald a high five...See that smile???
Cute picture of "the boys"
Meeting Mickey Mouse
What a fun day full of magical dreams!!!
Boy, aren't we blessed?!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, ya'll ARE blessed! I know that Cart had too much fun with that :). He looks so excited! I can't wait to see all of the other pictures. And yay for pee-peeing in the big boy potty on vacation! I'm telling you - he wants to be a Beach Bum. Don't forget that I said that he wanted to bring Emma and me along, too ;).

    ReplyDelete